Anger Management Classes in Southern California
I currently offer weekly and fast-tracked anger management classes online for all California adults and couples. The AngerCoach anger management classes are designed to satisfy court requirements (in Los Angeles County) for completion of an Approved Anger Management Program.
How will you benefit from the program?
- Recognize and appropriately respond to normal angry feelings
- Use the 8 tools of anger control including how to manage stress more effectively and how to communciate more effectively with your partner, chidren, co-workers or other family members
- Increase your capacity to create positive outcomes in your relationships with others and yourself
- Develop the capacity to influence others by your own behaviour
- Decrease symptoms of anger and stress such as irritability, conflicts at home, school or work, temper flare-ups, physical discomforts from stress, boredom and depression
Who Is The Instructor?
Classes are taught or supervised by Dr. Tony Fiore, a psychologist with thirty years clincial experience. In addition to his practice, he is also a certified anger management trainer and co-author of the book used in the classes titled “Anger Management For The Twenty-First Century”
How Many Classes In The Anger Management Program?
The weekly program consists of ten (10) weekly classes, one hour each. If the court orders more, we can accomodate you.
What Is The Content of the Classes?
Participants learn the 8 tools of anger control including stress management, developing empathy, Learning to respond instead of react, changing our self-talk, the Art of assertive communication, changing expectations, Learning to forgive (but not forget!) and learning how to retreat and think things over. Teaching is done with a required workbook. We also have class discussions, completion of homework assignments, videos, and other instructional aids.
Adult and Couples Anger Management Classes
I offer anger management classes for volunteer, court ordered persons, and couples. I also accept referrals from Children’s Court, Conciliation Court, Managed Care Companies, and Employee Assistance programs. Common problems addressed in our classes include destructive anger in relationships, inability to cope with partner’s anger, road rage, simple battery, anger toward family members, workplace anger, and parent-teen conflict.
What are the Costs?
The cost of our weekly classes are as follows: enrollment-$65; Workbook-$30.00; cost per class-$35.00. I accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and cash and I offer a discount for payment in advance for 10-week program.
Special rate for enrolled couples: enrollment fee-$50.00
Cost per class-$50.00, workbooks-$25.00 each.